- Some of the Sights -
The Affenberg in Salem
- Visit the 200 barbary macaques (monkeys from Africa).
- They can be fed with distributed popcorn.
- Further attractions: a pond with carps and water birds, a troop of fallow deers and a colony of white storks.
The Schloss Salem
- It is the home of the Margrave of Baden.
- Take your chance to visit the church, the rooms of the castle, the fire army museum, the art workshops and the vineyards.
- There is also one campus of the Schule Schloss Salem, the world-known boarding school.
[A page back?! Click here.]